Choose the Right Plan for You
Get a Final Expenses Insurance Quote from a Qualified Agent
Click to learn more or call to speak with a qualified agent
Final Expense Insurance
Covering final expenses
No one wants to think about how their family will be able to pay for expenses associated with a memorial service at a moment’s notice. Foresters PlanRight is one of the life insurance products which your family can use to assist in covering those expenses. Foresters offers three coverage levels, according to your responses to the health and lifestyle questions on the application form. One type of coverage pays the entire death benefit, and the other two types supply a limited death benefit within the first two years.
Products at a glance
- Foresters PlanRight – Permanent whole life coverage that you can use to help cover final expenses.
- Foresters Life First and Strong Foundation – Term life insurance can offer affordable, short-term or long-term protection. Your premiums stay level for the duration of the term.
- Foresters Advantage Plus – Permanent coverage, with guaranteed premiums and death benefits, and also the possibility of dividends and accumulation of monetary value.
- Foresters SMART Universal Life – Permanent coverage with flexibility and long-term growth potential.
- Foresters Prepared – Accidental death term life insurance to age 75.
Optional riders are offered on many products including accidental disability income, children’s term insurance, accidental death and much more.